Description: ULN2004 Darlington Transistor Array Breadboard Friendly IC DIP 16 ULN 2004
ULN2004 ULN-2004 2004 Darlington Transistor Array DIP-16 16 Pin Dual In Line Package Chip Electrical Circuitry & Parts
The ULN2004A devices are high-voltage, high-current Darlington transistor arrays. Each consists of seven NPN Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads.
The collector-current rating of a single Darlington pair is 500 mA. The Darlington pairs can be paralleled for higher current capability. Applications include relay drivers, hammer drivers, lamp drivers, display drivers (LED and gas discharge), line drivers, and logic buffers.
The ULN2004A devices have a 10.5-kΩ series base resistor to allow operation directly from CMOS devices that use supply voltages of 6 V to 15 V. The required input current of the ULN2004A device is below that of the ULN2003A devices, and the required voltage is less than that required by the ULN2002A device.
- Output current (single output): 500mA max
- High sustaining voltage output: 50V min
- Output clamp diodes
- Inputs compatible with various types of logic
- Package Type-APG: DIP-16 pin
- 500-mA-Rated Collector Current (Single Output)
- High-Voltage Outputs: 50 V
- Output Clamp Diodes
- Inputs Compatible with Various Types of Logic
- Relay-Driver Applications
- Relay Drivers
- Stepper and DC Brushed Motor Drivers
- Lamp Drivers
- Display Drivers (LED and Gas Discharge)
- Line Drivers
- Logic Buffers
- 1 x ULN2004 Darlington Transistor Array Breadboard Friendly IC DIP 16 ULN 2004