Description: ULN2803 Driver
ULN2803A ULN2803 2803 Darlington Transistor Arrays IC DIP-18 Package 8 Channel NPN Driver IC DIP-8 Dual In Line Package Electrical Circuitry & Parts
The ULN2803 Hi-Voltage Hi-Current Darlington NPN Darlington connected transistors in this family of the array is ideally suited for interfacing between low logic level digital circuitry (such as TTL, CMOS, or PMOS/NMOS) and the higher current/voltage requirements of lamps, relays, printer hammers, or other similar loads for a broad range of computer, industrial, and consumer applications. All devices feature open-collector outputs and freewheeling clamp diodes for transient suppression. The ULN2803 is designed to be compatible with the standard TTL family.
- Eight darlingtons with common emitters
- Output current to 500 ma
- Output voltage to 50V
- Integral suppression diodes
- Versions for all popular logic families
- Output can be paralleled
- Inputs pinned opposite outputs to simplify board layout
- Maximum output voltage:50V
- Maximum Input Volage:30V
- Power Dissipation per Darlington pair:1W
- Power Dissipation per Total package:2.25W
- Output current (single output) 500 mA (max)
- High sustaining voltage output 50 V (min)
- Output clamp diodes
- Inputs compatible with various types of logic.
- Package Type−APG : DIP−18pin
Applications of ULN2803 Darlington Transistor Arrays:
- Relay Drivers.
- Lamp Drivers.
- Display Drivers.
- Line Drivers.
- Logic Buffers DIY projects.
- Arduino projects.
- Raspberry-Pi projects.
- Electrical/Electronic projects.
- 1 x ULN2803 Driver