Description: TFT LCD 2.8″ Inch Full Color Touch Screen Display 320×240 Module With SD Card Socket Arduino Projects Module
The 2.8 inch TFT LCD Touch Display is fully assembled, tested and ready to go. Add the touch display without wiring, no soldering! Simply plug it in and load up a library – you’ll have it running in under 10 minutes! Works best with any classic Arduino ATMEGA328 Board. So spice up your Arduino UNO project with a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with a built-in microSD card connection. This TFT display is big (2.8″ diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlights) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades). The Display comes with 240×320 pixels with individual pixel control. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128×64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
- Driver: ILI9341
- Backlight Color: White
- Screen Resolution: 240×320
- Screen Size: 2.8 inch
- Touch Type: Resistive
- Color: as shown in the pictures.
- Material: durable hard PCB board and metal.
- 100% brand new and high quality UNO R3 2.8″ TFT Touch Screen with SD Card Socket.
- 2.8 inch TFT LCD shield touch screen, with SD card socket.
- Ideal for Arduino Board Module.
- Professional and practical design.
- Warm Tip: The appearance of the product will vary slightly depending on the production batch.
- 1 x 2.8” TFT Touch Screen with SD Card Socket for Arduino Board Module