Description: USB PL2303 To TTL Converter RS232 5 Pin 3.3V 5V Adapter Module
USB to UART Converter is a very useful tool for Embedded Systems. If you haven’t one, please try to buy it. It will definitely boost development speed of projects which uses UART modules like interfacing GSM, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi … By using it we can easily study these modules by sending data directly from your PC and analyzing the received data in your computer display without programming a microcontroller. Here we will use PL2303, one of the most popular USB to UART Converter manufactured by Prolific Technology Inc.
- Status LED.
- Built-in USB to TTL Transfer chip.
- Used for USB to TTL electronic projects.
- TTL interface output, easy to connect to your MCU.
- Dual 3.3V and 5V Power output, work with 3.3v and 5v target device.
- Size:55mm * 16mm
- 1. Support WINDOWS 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / VISTA / Server 2008 / Win7 / Win8 32 Bit / 64
- 2. Support USB1.1 or USB2.0/USB3.0 for communication.
- 3. Simulation interface, you can upgrade serial peripherals.
- 4. Supports common MODE contact signal.
- 5. Supports IRDA SIR infrared communication.
- 6. Information download here
- 7. Provide RS232, RS485, RS422 interface.
- 8. Programming does not affect the target board program runs
- 1 x USB PL2303 To TTL Converter RS232 5 Pin 3.3V 5V Adapter Module