Description: Voltage Detection Sensor Module-25V
VOLTAGE DETECTION 3 Pin DC 0-25V Voltage Detection Sensor Module Range Voltage Sensor Circuit Board Module 3 Pin Voltage Testing Sensor For Arduino Electronics Circuitry & Parts
Voltage Detection Sensor Module 25V module is based on the principle of resistive voltage divider design, it can make the red terminal connector input voltage to 5 times smaller. Arduino analog input voltages up to 5 v. The voltage detection module input voltage not greater than 5Vx5=25V (if using 3.3V systems, input voltage not greater than 3.3Vx5=16.5V).
It has the limit of Arduino analog input 5 VDC only. So if you wish to measure higher voltages, you will need to resort to another means. One way is to use a voltage divider. It is fundamentally a 5:1 voltage divider using a 30k and 1 7.5k ohm resistor.
Note: Keep in mind, you are restricted to voltages that are less than 25 volts. More than that and you will exceed the voltage limit of your Arduino input.
- Voltage input range: DC 0-25V
- Voltage detection range: DC 0.02445V-25V
- Voltage Analog Resolution: 0.00489V
- DC input connector: Terminal cathode connected to VCC, GND negative pole
- Output interface: “+” connect 5/3.3V, “-” connect GND, “s” connect the Arduino AD pins
- Dimensions: 28 x 14 x 13 mm .
- Weight: 4 gm.
- Input Voltage range: DC0 to 25 V
- Voltage detection range: DC 0.02445 V to 25 V
- Analog Voltage resolution : 0.00489 V
- Output Interface : “+ ” connected 5/3.3V, “-” connected GND, “s” connected Arduino AD pins
- DC input interface: red terminal positive with VCC, negative with GND
- You can also use the IICLCD1602 LCD to display voltage.
- By 3P connector, connect this module with the expansion of board Arduino, not only makes it easier for you to detect voltage battery.
- GND – This is where you connect the low side of the voltage you are measuring. * Caution: This is the same electrical point as your Arduino ground.
- VCC – The is where you connect the high side of the voltage you are measuring (0 – 25V)
- S: This connects to your Arduino analog input.
- – (or minus): This connects to your Arduino ground.
- +: This is not connected. It does absolutely nothing.
- 1 x Voltage Detection Sensor Module Range DC 0-25V Voltage Sensor Circuit Board Module 3 Pin Voltage Testing Sensor For Arduino UNO Mega Robot Smart Car