Description: Voltage Detection Sensor Module-25V
Voltage Detection Sensor Module Range DC 0-25V Voltage Sensor Circuit Board Module 3 Pin Voltage Testing Sensor For Arduino UNO Mega Robot Smart Car
Voltage Detection Sensor Module 25V module is based on the principle of resistive voltage divider design, it can make the red terminal connector input voltage to 5 times smaller. Arduino analog input voltages up to 5 v. The voltage detection module input voltage not greater than 5Vx5=25V (if using 3.3V systems, input voltage not greater than 3.3Vx5=16.5V).
It has the limit of Arduino analog input 5 VDC only. So if you wish to measure higher voltages, you will need to resort to another means. One way is to use a voltage divider. It is fundamentally a 5:1 voltage divider using a 30k and 1 7.5k ohm resistor.
Note: Keep in mind, you are restricted to voltages that are less than 25 volts. More than that and you will exceed the voltage limit of your Arduino input.
- Voltage input range: DC 0-25V
- Voltage detection range: DC 0.02445V-25V
- Voltage Analog Resolution: 0.00489V
- DC input connector: Terminal cathode connected to VCC, GND negative pole
- Output interface: “+” connect 5/3.3V, “-” connect GND, “s” connect the Arduino AD pins
- Dimensions: 28 x 14 x 13 mm .
- Weight: 4 gm.
- Input Voltage range: DC0 to 25 V
- Voltage detection range: DC 0.02445 V to 25 V
- Analog Voltage resolution : 0.00489 V
- Output Interface : “+ ” connected 5/3.3V, “-” connected GND, “s” connected Arduino AD pins
- DC input interface: red terminal positive with VCC, negative with GND
- You can also use the IICLCD1602 LCD to display voltage.
- By 3P connector, connect this module with the expansion of board Arduino, not only makes it easier for you to detect voltage battery.
- GND – This is where you connect the low side of the voltage you are measuring. * Caution: This is the same electrical point as your Arduino ground.
- VCC – The is where you connect the high side of the voltage you are measuring (0 – 25V)
- S: This connects to your Arduino analog input.
- – (or minus): This connects to your Arduino ground.
- +: This is not connected. It does absolutely nothing.
- 1 x Voltage Detection Sensor Module Range DC 0-25V Voltage Sensor Circuit Board Module 3 Pin Voltage Testing Sensor For Arduino UNO Mega Robot Smart Car