Descriptions: Water Clear LED Blue 5mm Ultra Bright
Water-clear LED lenses are composed of a transparent plastic. A Yellow High brightness premium 5mm LED that has a round, water clear lens and features a very high luminous intensity. The specification of this LED lamp makes it ideally suited to applications such as traffic signals, backlighting, signal and channel letter, and a wide range of other lighting tasks. These diodes can be used for electronic and electronic experiment, and these LED light-emitting diodes work well for a wide variety of applications.
- Produces light similar to a candle flame.
- Ideal for mood lighting.
- Does not require a current limit resistor.
- Suitable for through-hole mounting
- Cathode identified as the shorter lead
- Water clear lens
- Excellent weather resistance
- Long operational life
- Very high luminosity
- 5mm round standard directivity
- Water clear
- High brightness
- UV Resistant epoxy
- Type: Dip (Through hole)
- Diameter: 5mm
- Forward current: 20mA
- Lens color: water clear
- Emitted Color: Blue
- Forward voltages: 2.0 to 2.4V
- Luminous intensity: 5000-12000mcd
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85°C
- Applications: for display screen and indication lighting