Battery Capacity Tester, Storage, Li-ion Lithium Battery, Actual Capacity, AH XH-M354 Measuring Module. XH-M354 Battery Capacity Tester Module Lithium Battery Real Capacity AH Measurement Module
- Type: Voltage Regulator
- Complementary Function: Voltage / Current Measurement / Battery Investigation
- Product Name: Real Battery Capacity Measurement Module
- Product Type: XH-M354
- Input Voltage: DC 7-15v
- Display Accuracy : 0.1v 0.001A 0.001Ah Battery
- voltage: 3.7-30v
- P01.0 value: 0.75 times the battery
- voltage Voltage error: plus or minus 0.1v Discharge
- current: 0 , 1-3A (recommended 1-2A)
- Scope: all kinds of lithium batteries
- Color: blue
- Material: Metal + pc
- Size: product size: 54.2x 37×12.5mm
- Long press the SET button for about 1.5 seconds to display P01.0 (automatic mode)
- Remarks: PO1.0 is the automatic detection mode, when connected to the battery within the range of 3.7~30V on the BAT terminal, the termination discharge voltage is the voltage value when the battery is first connected*0.75.
- For example: when the battery voltage is 10V when it is first connected, the final discharge voltage is 10*0.75=7.5V.
Custom Mode Button Usage:
- ①Long press the SET key: 1.5S displays PO1.0, set the termination discharge voltage through the up and down keys, and press SET to confirm.
- ②Short press the SET button: start/pause discharging, the capacity-voltage-current will be displayed in turn (the indicator light is on)
- ③Restore factory settings: When the power is on, press the + and-keys simultaneously for 3 seconds, the number will display 8888 to restore the factory settings.
The voltage of the fully charged lithium battery is 4.2V, and the final discharge voltage is set to 3V
- Step 1: Long press the SET button for 1.5S, set the termination discharge voltage to PO3.0 and press SET to confirm
- Step 2: Short press the SET button once to start the test, and the indicator lights will display the status in turn.
After the above steps are set, the module starts to work and automatically calculates the Ah value. As the discharge time increases, the Ah value is continuously updated and displayed (Ah update cycle is 1 second).
The battery and discharge load must be connected to start the test
- 1.All the pictures in our store are 100% taken from the original products. Because of light in different environments, different display screens, and other reasons, probably there will be a little chromatic aberration between picture and product.
- 2.Due to the manual measurement and different measurement methods, please allow1-3mm deviation. Thanks!
- 1 x XH-M354 Digital Battery LED Lithium Battery Capacity Tester Li-ion Capacity Real AH Measuring XH M354 Module Board