XL6009 module is a non-isolated step-up boost voltage converter featuring adjustable output voltage, high efficiency. It converts input voltage of 3-34V DC to an output voltage of 4-35V DC.
This is a DC-DC boost converter step-up power module with high-precision potentiometer, and it uses XL6009E1 with the second generation of high-frequency switching technology as core chip, so that its performance is much higher than the first-generation technology LM2577. With high switching frequency of 400KHz, even small-capacity filter capacitors can bring with very nice results, while the ripple is less and the size is smaller.
- Type: Switching type DC-DC Step Up Boost Module;
- Model : XL6009
- Input voltage: 3-34 V.
- Output voltage: continuous adjustable (4-35 V).
- Output current: 2.5 A (MAX).
- Input current: 3 A (MAX).
- Operating temperature:-40℃~+85℃
- Input methods: IN + input is level, IN-input negative.
- Output way: OUT + output is level, OUT-output negative.
- Adjustment: first correct by input power supply (3-34 V, between) again using a multimeter to monitoring output voltage and the potentiometer (turn step-down, in reverse chronological turn boost).
- Output voltage: 4-35 V continuous adjustable (the construction no-load commissioning) our default shipping voltage 12 V if you require other voltage can tune ourselves.
- Dimensions: 45x 20x14mm
- Weight : 11gm
- IN+ input positive
- IN- input negative!
- OUT+ output positive
- OUT- output negative
Test comparison sample reference:
- Input 3V Output 12V 0.4A 4.8W
- Input 5V Output 12V 0.8A 9.6W
- Input 7.4V Output 12V 1.5A 18W
- Input 12V Output 15V 2A 30W
- Input 12V Output 16V 2A 32W
- Input 12V Output 18V 1.6A 28.8W
- Input 12V Output 19V 1.5A 28.5W
- Input 12V Output 24V 1 A 24W
- DIY a mobile power supply
- Boost charger
- Power supply for electronic equipment
- 1 x DC DC Step Up XL6009 Adjustable Boost Converter 3-34v To 4-35v Power Supply Module LED Driver For Arduino