Description: XT60 Power Module Distribution Board APM DC 5.3V BEC For Flight Controller APM 2.5 2.52 2.6
XT60 Power Module Distribution Boards Module Power Distribution Controller Boards Module With Cables And XT60 Connectors Adapters
The APM 2.5 Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM and Pix32 with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 2.5A from up to a 10S LiPo battery. The Power Module comes completely assembled with XT60 connectors, and wrapped in shrink tubing for protection.
- This APM power module
- It is suitable for APM 2.5 / 2.5.2 / 2.6 Pixhawk
- A LiPo battery is a good choice to get clean power!
- A simple way to provide APM 2.5/2.52/2.6 and Pixhawk with clean power from measurements alongside a LiPo battery Flow
- Onboard output regulator, switching 5.3V supply and max 2.25A up to 4S LiPo battery.
- Used to detect battery voltage and battery current, flight control board receive two signals, calculate remaining battery Charge, estimate remaining flight time.
- Comes with BEC function, the control board DC for flight 5.3 to ensure, can generate a maximum of 3A DC current Stable power supply.
- The connectors are in Japan original accessories, non-domestic joint, APM flight control board and Reliable connection between power supply module.
- Item name: APM power module
- Maximum input voltage: 20 V
- Maximum current detection: 90A-
- Voltage and current measurement set to 5 V ADC
- Switching outputs regulator 5.3 V and 2.25A max
- Cable connects directly to APM DF13 6-pos ‘PM’ of 2.5 connector
- Product size: 142*21*10mm
- Weight: 22g
- 1 x power module
- The power module is designed for APM power only, an RC receiver and APM accessories (GPS, 3DR radio). It is not designed for power servos. Use your own ESC / BEC planes for this.