Description: XT60 Power Module Distribution Board APM DC 5.3V BEC For Flight Controller APM 2.5 2.52 2.6 Pixhawk Accessories Dye
The APM 2.5 Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM and Pix32 with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 2.5A from up to a 10S LiPo battery. The Power Module comes completely assembled with XT60 connectors, and wrapped in shrink tubing for protection.
- This APM power module
- It is suitable for APM 2.5 / 2.5.2 / 2.6 Pixhawk
- A LiPo battery is a good choice to get clean power!
- A simple way to provide APM 2.5/2.52/2.6 and Pixhawk with clean power from measurements alongside a LiPo battery Flow
- Onboard output regulator, switching 5.3V supply and max 2.25A up to 4S LiPo battery.
- Used to detect battery voltage and battery current, flight control board receive two signals, calculate remaining battery Charge, estimate remaining flight time.
- Comes with BEC function, the control board DC for flight 5.3 to ensure, can generate a maximum of 3A DC current Stable power supply.
- The connectors are in Japan original accessories, non-domestic joint, APM flight control board and Reliable connection between power supply module.
- Item name: APM power module
- Maximum input voltage: 20 V
- Maximum current detection: 90A-
- Voltage and current measurement set to 5 V ADC
- Switching outputs regulator 5.3 V and 2.25A max
- Cable connects directly to APM DF13 6-pos ‘PM’ of 2.5 connector
- Product size: 142*21*10mm
- Weight: 22g
- 1 x power module
- The power module is designed for APM power only, an RC receiver and APM accessories (GPS, 3DR radio). It is not designed for power servos. Use your own ESC / BEC planes for this.