Description: 14500 1200mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery 3.7V
With tremendous capacity and value, the Ultrfire 1200mAh 14500 is a high powered li-ion battery that is perfect for demanding electronics such as tactical LED flashlights. These batteries feature 3.7 Volts of power and a top of the line 1200mAh capacity that will keep high drain electronics running longer than competing power sources. Combined with reliable manufacturing quality and bulk value pricing, the Ultrafire 14500 is one of the best deals when it comes to li-ion power.
- No memory effect
- Environmentally friendly
- These can be used in LED torch & other high power devices
- Rated Capacity: 1200mAh
- Actual Capacity: 900mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Charge Cycles: 1000
- Fully Charge Current: 4.2 V
- Discharging Current: 3.0V
- Built-in Protected Circuit: No
- Over Voltage Protection: No
- Short-Circuit Protection: No
- Over-Charging Protection: No
- Over-Discharging Protection: No
- Mercury Free: Yes
- Diameter: 50mm * 14mm
- Weight: 18g
These high capacity cells have a larger diameter than standard 14500 batteries and may not fit all flashlights. Please verify dimension of flashlight or device.
1. Electric power tool: e-bicycle …
2. Electric toy: RC car/ boat/ helicopter …
3. Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset …
4. Consumer electronics: PDAs, MID, laptop,electronic cigarette, emergency light power source …
5. Medical instrument: Bultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument electric pulmotor …
6. Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter Gas testing instruments fusion splicer flaw detector
Be sure to follow the rules listed below while charging the battery. Failure to do so may cause the battery to become hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury.
- When charging the battery, either use a specified battery charger or otherwise insure that the battery charging conditions specified by Green Energy are met.
- Do not attach the batteries to a power supply plug or directly to a car’s cigarette lighter.
- Do not place the batteries in or near fire, or into direct sunlight. When the battery becomes hot, the builtin safety equipment is activated,preventing the battery from charging further, and heating the battery can destroy the safety equipment and can cause additional heating, breaking, or ignition of the battery.
- 1 x 3.7V 14500 “1200mAh” Li-ion Battery