Description: 470J 100V Polyester Film Capacitor
- Small size, light weight and low cost.
- Dissipation factor is small because the leads are directly welded to electrodes
- High stability and reliability
- Epoxy resin vacuum-dipped enhances the mechanical strength and humidity resistance
- Widely used in DC and pulsating circuits of radio, TV sets and various electronic equipments.
- 1. Polyester film, inductive, epoxy resin coating;
- 2. Small size, light weight and low cost;
- 3. High stability and reliability;
- 4. Dissipation factor is small because the leads are directly welded to electrodes.
- Climatic Category: 55/85/21
- Rated Voltage: 100V
- Capacitance Range:103 or 10nj
- Capacitance Tolerance: +-5%(J); +-10%(K); +-20%(M).
- Voltage Proof: 2UR(5s)
- Dissipation Factor: ≤ 0.01% (20’C, 1KHz)
- Insulation Resistance: ≥ 30000MQ (CR≤ 0.33uF)
- 1 x 470J 100V Polyester Film Capacitor