Descriptions: RAMPS v1.4 Shield Module For 3D Printer CNC Machine Controller Support Arduino Mega 2560 Board
The RAMPS 1.4 Model is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for Rep Rappers. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty of room for various expansions. The module’s design includes plug-in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade and expansion. What’s more, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack. community.
- With rules of cartesian coordinate robot and extruder
- Could control spare parts
- With heater/fan output/three thermistor MOSFET
- Integrated 5A extra safety and components protection
- Suit for 5 stepper driver plate
- I2C/SPI pin for future development
- All MOSFET with PWM pins
- Interfaces with Arduino MEGA2560.
- Room for additional expansion boards.
- Up to 5 independent stepper motor driver outputs, 3 Axis + 2 Extruders, with dual motor driven Z-Axis.
- Compatible with A4988 and DRV8825 stepper drivers and others.
- 6 Limit switch inputs.
- 3 Thermistor inputs.
- 3 PWM MOSFET’s outputs, 2 x 5A resettable fused (Extruder’s or Fans), 1 x 11A resettable fused (Heated Bed).
- I2C and SPI outputs
- LCD Screen can be connected.
- Additional connections available for servos, fans extenders etc.
- Fully tested after assembly.
- 1 x RAMPS v1.4 Shield Module For 3D Printer CNC Machine Controller Support Arduino Mega 2560 Board