Description: Linear Potentiometer 10K Ohm
The Bourns 3590 series are precision, panel mount wirewound potentiometer. These potentiometers are multi-turn which is designed for control applications where accuracy and high reliability is of major concern. Typical applications are measuring linear distance, angle or rotation in production equipments.
- 10 turn Potentiometer with Rotary Dial Knob ,Adjustable Resistor.
- Portable design,convenient to carry.
- High quality and durable.
- Easy to install.
- Precision workmanship,simple operate.
- Designed for use in HMI application
- Solder lug(suffix-S) or PC pins(suffix-P)
- Optional AR pin feature
- Sealing is IP65 rated (fully sealed body)
- Plastic or metal shaft and bushing
- Material: plastic and metal
- Shape: Round
- Includes: 10 turns
- Technique: Wirewound
- Independent linearity: ± 0. 25%
- Resistance: 10 k ohms
- Resistance Tolerance: ± 2 ~ ± 10%
- Power: 2 W
- Rotation angle: 3600 ± 5 °
- Rotation cycle (no load): 1,000,000
- Shaft Diameter: 6.35mm
- Operating Temperature Range: + 1 ~ + 125 Celsius
- Storage Temperature: -55 ~ + 125 Celsius
- Dimensions: see image
- From stains, without retail packaging
- Quantity: bath towel, 1 pc
- Load Life: 1000 hours
- Resistance Tolerance: 5%
Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Portable Devices, Power Management
1x Linear Potentiometer 10K Ohm