This is a high quality MK8 Extruder Replacement Aluminum Alloy Block. Use it to replace your blocked/damaged extruder. This block comes in a kit form and requires assembly by the user. Since this is a very popular numerous assembly instructions and videos are available on the internet which will help you build your extruder.
The MK8 Extruder is available in 3 different types – Right Side, Left Side and Right Short. These extruders differ in the direction in which the filament is extruded with respect to the extruder block. When using single extruders, any extruder can be used. When using dual extruders you can use one right side and one left side extruder.
- Right Short Side MK8 Extruder
- High Quality Replacement for your blocked/damaged MK8 Extruder
- Available in 3 different types to support dual extruder setup
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- 3D printer accessories
- MK8 extruder aluminum block DIY kit
- Makerbot dedicated single nozzle
- Extrusion head aluminum block For Reprap i3
- All Metal Right Hand MK8 Extruder Aluminum Frame Block.
- This kit can help you improve your print quality by getting rid of filament slippage.
- Aluminum doesn’t soften at printing temp like the plastic printed parts can, leading to less idler spring tension, filament slipping, bad prints.
- Used for 1.75mm filament, Reprap, Maker bot
- DIY aluminum block, need to assembly by yourself
- 1 x Aluminum main extruder body
- 1 x Aluminum tension lever
- 1 x Idler bearing for 1.75mm filament
- 1 x Brass drive gear
- 1 x High tension spring
- 1 x Assembly screws