Description: Dual Insulator Male Header 40×1 Straight Pins Single Row 2.54mm Pitch Pin Male Header Connector Strip
DUAL INSULATRO Long MALE 40×1 ROW Male Header Pin 40×1 Straight Pins Single Row 2.54mm Pitch Pin Male Header Connector Cables Strip
A pin header (or simply header) is a form of electrical connector. A male pin header consists of one or more rows of metal pins molded into a plastic base, often 2.54 mm (0.1 in) apart, though available in many spacings. Male pin headers are cost-effective due to their simplicity. The female counterparts are sometimes known as a female socket header, though there are numerous naming variations of male and female connectors.
- This pin header is an ideal socket connector for a PC board, to construct a pin-socket or an integrated circuit socket.
- Design is a 40-pin header with tin pins spaced 0.1″ (2.54mm) round pin connector.
- These are a longer version of our standard break away headers.
- The plastic separator can be slid up or down to accommodate your needs.
- You will get a row of 40 pins. They can be broken or snipped to length.
- This is 40 pins single row female berg strip/header. It can be cut into any desired sizes with the wire cutter.
- The pitch for this header is standard 2.54mm.
- Color: Black
- Gender of Connector: Male
- Type of Row: Single Row
- Type of Connector: Straight
- Number of Pins: 40.
- Pin Spacing: 2.54 mm.
- Current rating: 3.0Amp
- Operation temperature -40°C to +105°C
- Contact resistance: 20mΩ Max
- Insulation resistance: 1000MΩ Min
- Withstanding Voltage: AC/DC 1000V
- Insulator material: Polyester(UL94V- 0)
- Contact material: Brass
- Contact plating: Au over Ni
- 1 x Dual Insulator Male Header 40×1 Straight Pins Single Row 2.54mm Pitch Pin Male Header Connector Strip