RJ-45 Network Connector A registered jack (RJ) is a standardized physical network interface for connecting telecommunications or data equipment. The physical connectors that registered jacks use are mainly of the modular connector and 50-pin miniature ribbon connector types. The most common twisted-pair connector is an 8-position, 8-contact (8P8C) modular plug and jack commonly referred to as an RJ45 connector. The “RJ” in RJ45 stands for “registered jack,” since it is a standardized networking interface. The “45” simply refers to the number of the interface standard. Each RJ45 connector has eight pins, which means an RJ45 cable contains eight separate wires. If you look closely at the end of an Ethernet cable, you can actually see the eight wires, which are each a different color. Four of them are solid colors, while the other four are stripe
From RS PRO, this 8-pin RJ45 modular connector is a high-quality solution to PCB network cable connections. The plug terminates easily to a stranded cable to make data cable assemblies for ethernet connectivity.
The connector is unshielded, and so should not be used in environments where EMI interference is a concern.
- Specifications: Color: Transparent
- Material: PVC
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Contact Plating: Gold
- Orientation: Straight
- Mounting Type: Cable Mount
- Single size: 20x20x10mm
- RJ45 modular plug supports 4 twisted pairs, meet wiring scheme
- Housing: polycarbonate, 94V-2, transparent color
- Contact terminal: phosphor bronze
- Finished: 50 micro-inch gold plating, over 50 micro inch Nickel plated on contact area
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 80°C
- Cable to plug tensile strength: 7.7 kgs
- Terminates 24-26 AWG stranded wires, wiring scheme T568A/T568B
- Model: Cat 5/6 RJ45 Cable Connector
- Polycarbonate, 94V-2
- 50 micro-inch gold plating
- 50 micro inch Nickel plated
- RJ45 Modular Plug, a connector for Cat5e solid/stranded Network Cable Heads.
- Features are high plasticity, good transparent, good conduction performance, corrosion resistance, self-locking, preventing loosening.
- Meet Cat5e transmission standard, T568A and T568B line sequence.
- 8P8C gold plating connectors for better data transmitting and stronger signal.
- Rj45 plugs for unshielded twisted pair solid or stranded cable, supports 24 to 26 AWG round or flat network cable
- Gold-plated contacts provides reliable performance for a Gigabit Ethernet rated network
- Save money by using these connectors to create your own patch cables
- ROHS compliant, and the color is Transparent, allow indicator light penetration better
- Easy for Carry, Gold plated connectors resist corrosion, improve the signal performance
- RJ45 connectors are a standardized network interface for ethernet connections and are often used in LAN (Local Area Network) setups with UTP cabling. This modular plug is used to construct RJ45 ethernet cable assemblies, to connect devices or projects to a network. It is commonly employed where a hardwired network connection is necessary, or in server racks. This standardized RJ45 plug is still widely used in;
- PC and Laptop computers
- Smart televisions
- 1 x RJ45 Male Transparent Ethernet Cable Crimp Connectors Network CAT5e CAT6 Modular Plug