Description: 2N7000 MOSFET 60V 200mA
7000 Transistor 2N7000 Transistor 2N7000 MOSFET 60V 200mA N-Channel Transistor MOSFET TO-92 Package 3 Pin Leads
2N7000 is a famous N Channel MOSFET comes in TO-92 package. Unlike BJT transistors which are current controlled devices MOSFET are the devices which are controlled by applying voltage on their gate. One of the main feature of MOSFET technology is that this transistor require very less or no input current to control the load due to which MOSFETs are ideal to use as amplifiers. 2N7000 also having all these features due to which it can be used in many general purpose switching applications for example the max continuous drain current is 200mA that is enough to drive LEDs, relays, high power transistors and other components and devices in your electronic circuits which require current under 200mA. Moreover it can also provide good performance when used as an amplifier therefore you can use it for audio and other signal amplification purposes.
- Package Type: TO-92
- Transistor Type: N Channel
- Max Voltage Applied From Drain to Source: 60V
- Max Gate to Source Voltage Should Be: ±20V
- Max Continues Drain Current is : 200mA
- Max Pulsed Drain Current is: 500mA
- Max Power Dissipation is: 400mW
- Minimum Voltage Required to Conduct: 8V
- Max Storage & Operating temperature Should Be: -55 to +150 Celsius
- Small signal N-Channel MOSFET
- Drain-Source Voltage (VDS) is 60V
- Continuous Drain Current (ID) is 200mA
- Pulsed Drain Current (ID-peak) is 500mA
- Gate threshold voltage (VGS-th) is 3V
- Gate-Source Voltage is (VGS) is ±20V
- Turn ON and Turn off time is 10ns each.
- Available in To-92 Package
P Channel Complementary
P Channel Complementary of 2N7000 is BS250.
Replacement and Equivalent
BC170, 2N7002, IRFZ44 (The pin configurations of these transistors may be different from 2N7000, therefore check their pin configurations before replacing in your circuit).
How to Use
Using MOSFETs are almost same as we use the BJT transistors. The Gate requires small voltage to control the current through its Drain to Source. In BJTs the Base terminal controls the output of the transistor whereas in MOSFETs the Gate terminal controls the output of the MOSFET. But one important thing should be kept in mind that BJTs conductivity is controlled by input current applied to their base and MOSFETs conductivity is controlled by voltage applied to their Gate.
- Switching or controlling loads under 200mA
- Audio Preamplifier
- Audio Amplification
- Output of ICs
- Output of Microcontrollers
- Various type of signal amplification
- Switching High voltage loads
- Commonly used for small signal switching
- LED dimmers or flashers
- Low power Analog converters or inverters
- 1 x MOSFET 2N7000 2N 7000 60V 200mA N-Channel Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor Fairchild Semiconductor MOSFET TO-92 Package 3 Pin
There are no reviews yet.