Description: CD4006 IC CD 4006 DIP 14 Pin IC
The CD4006B static shift register is comprised of four separate shift register sections, two sections of four stages and two sections of five stages. Each section has an independent data input. Outputs are available at the fourth stage and the fifth stage of each section. A common clock signal is used for all stages. Data is shifted to the next stage on the negative-going transition of the clock. Through appropriate connections of inputs and outputs, multiple register sections of 4, 5, 8, and 9 stages, or single register sections of 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, and 18 stages can be implemented using one package.
- Supply Voltage Range:-0.5V to +20V
- Input Voltage Range, All Inputs:-0.5V to VDD+0.5V
- DC Input Current, Any One Input:±10mA
- Power Dissipation Per package:500mW(For TA=-55°C to +100°C)
- 1 x CD4006 IC CD 4006 DIP 14 Pin IC