Description: 74151 SN74HC151N 74HC151 74LS151 DIP 16 Pin IC
This data selector/multiplexer contains full on-chip decoding to select the desired data source. The ‘LS151 selects one-of-eight data sources. The ‘LS151 has a strobe input which must be at a low logic level to enable these devices .A high level at the strobe forces the W output high, and the Y output low. The ‘LS151 features complementary W and Y outputs.
- Select one-of-eight data lines
- Performs parallel-to-serial conversion
- Permits multiplexing from N lines to one line
- Also for use as Boolean function generator
- Typical average propagation delay time data input to W output 12.5 ns
- Typical power dissipation 30 mW
- Alternate Military/Aerospace device (54LS151) is available. Contact a National Semiconductor Sales Office/Distributor for specifications.
- Recommended Operating Voltage:4.75-5.25V
- Minimum High Level Input Voltage:2V
- Maximum Low Level Input Voltage:0.8V
- 1 x 74151 SN74HC151N 74HC151 74LS151 DIP 16 Pin IC