Description: Peltier TEC1 12706 12V 60W 6A Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier Cooling Refrigeration Module
Peltier 12706 Peltier TEC112706 Peltier Module 12V 12706 60W 6A 40mm Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier Cooling Refrigeration Module With Leads Cables
The TEC1 12706 40×40 mm Thermoelectric Cooler 6A Peltier Module is the simple application of the Peltier Thermoelectric Effect. The thermoelectric cooler is also known as TEC or Peltier Module creates a temperature differential on each side. One side gets hot and the other side gets cool
Looking to cool down your DIY project or any electronic device then you are at the right product. The TEC1 12706 40×40 mm Thermoelectric Cooler 6A Peltier Module is the simple application of the Peltier Thermoelectric Effect. The module features 127 semiconductor couples in the area of 40 x 40mm which very effectively cools and heats up to 90°C.
The thermoelectric cooler is also known as TEC or Peltier Module creates a temperature differential on each side. One side gets hot and the other side gets cool. They use to either warm something up or cool something down; above all, you can use either side. You can also take advantage of a temperature differential to generate electricity.
A thermoelectric cooler (TEC) module is a semiconductor-based electronic component that functions as a small heat pump. By applying the DC power source to a TEC, heat will be transferred from one side of the module to the other. It creates a cold and hot side. They are widely useful in industrial areas, for example, computer CPU, CCDs, portable refrigerators, medical instruments, and so on.
- Model number: TEC1-12706
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Maximum Voltage- Umax : 15V
- Maximum Current- Imax : 6A
- Maximum Power : 60W
- Operates Temperature: -30C to 70C
- Maximum Temperature: 138°C
- Power Cord: 25cm.
- Size: 40x40x3.75mm
- Weight: 40gm
- Small module.
- Easy transition between the hot side to the cool side and vice-versa just by reversing the polarity of the supply.
- Quality tested cooling cells.
- Solid-state, vibration-free, noise-free.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Should use with a heat sink.
- Its work is characterized by side refrigeration and side fever.
- Hot and cold on both sides of the temperature difference of 68 degrees
- No moving part, no noise
- Compact Structure, small in size, light in weight
- ROHS Compliant
- Exceptionally reliable in quality, high performance
- Max. Operating Temperature: 138 Degree C
- Do not exceed Imax or Vmax when operating a module.
- Please carry out moisture protection options (sealing) in final application use.
- Life expectancy: 200,000 hours
- Failure rate based on longtime testing: 0.2%.
- Connected to the 12-volt power supply cooling piece on both sides there will be difference in temperature, side cold side of the heat, do not long power cooler radiator, otherwise it will cause cooler internal overheating and burning.
How to Use:
- Prepare five things, Thermoelectric Cooler + heatsink + Grease + potholder + power.
- Coated with silicone grease on both sides of the thermoelectric cooler.
- Place the thermoelectric cooler on a heat sink with a potholder in the middle.
- Tighten the screws. Powered, and it starts cooling.
- 1 x Peltier TEC1 12706 12V 60W 6A Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier Refrigeration Module