Description: Breadboard – Giant
The Bread Board ZY-208 is designed for solderless experiment of electronic circuits. It is a huge aluminum board with breadboards fixed onside by screws. You can just plug the components on the breadboard, connect them with some jumper wires and the make the experiment work then! It’s totally free of soldering work, which saves time and is convenient and environmentally friendly. On the aluminum board there are 4 round holes to install the terminals for extra power – three different voltages and a GND, suitable for making experiments working under different voltages at the same time. This board thus enables great diversity of means in making experiments. Underneath this black aluminum board, you can add 4 rubber bases provided in the package, so the board can be placed on the desk conveniently or workbench. Application MCU DIY Items Complex experiments
- This is one giant solderless breadboard!
- It has 7 power buses, 40 columns, and 63 rows – with a total of 3220 tie in points
- 9.25 x 8.0 x 1.25″ (234.95 x 203.2 x 31.75mm)
- All pins are spaced by a standard 0.1″
- Skill Level: Assembled and Tested
- 1 x Breadboard – Giant