Description: Universal Mini Buzzer Piezoelectric 3V 5V 12V Magnetic 85dB Long Continuous Beep Tone
Apply 3V to 12V to this piezo buzzer module and you’ll be rewarded with a loud 2KHz BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Unlike a plain piezo, this buzzer does not need an AC signal. Inside is a piezo element plus the driver circuitry that makes it oscillate at 2KHz. The piezo buzzer is 5V TTL logic compatible and Breadboard friendly pin spacing.
This buzzer is ideal when you need to fit a buzzer in a small place. It has its own built-in drive circuit. It offers low current consumption. Used in manufacturing applications such as laptops, alarms, pagers, etc.
Great for use as part of a Code Practice Oscillator.
- Color: Black
- Type: THT
- Size: 9.5×12 mm (L x D) / 0.36 x 0.47 inch(Appromexly)
- Rated voltage: 5V
- Operating voltage: 3-12V
- Rated current (MAX): 30 mA
- Min sound output at 10cm: 85 dB
- Resonant frequency: 2300±300 Hz
- Operating temperature: -27 to +70 °C
- Storage temperature: -30 to +105 °C
- 1 x Universal Mini Buzzer Piezoelectric 3V 5V 12V Magnetic 85dB Long Continuous Beep Tone