The Simonk ESC is a 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller which is used to drive motors which consume current up to 30A. The 30A Simonk controller is made for quadcopters and multicopters to provide faster and better motor speed control.
This 30A ESC motors features a battery eliminator circuit (BEC) that provides 5V and 2A to the receiver so we don’t need extra receiver battery. These electronic speed controllers are best used with A2212 BLDC motors of 1000kv, 1400kv and 2200They kv.
- This hardware, with the SimonK firmware, gives you the perfect solution for multirotor use;
- Highest efficiency 100% N-FET design;
- Highest accuracy with Crystal Oscillator (Temperature won’t affect the PWM operating range like other cheap ESC’s);
- No low voltage cut off, because any cutoff in a multirotor = crash;
- No over temp cutoff, because any cutoff in a multirotor = crash;
- Super high refresh rate, no buffering of the input signal, resulting in more than 490Hz response rate;
- 6KHz motor frequency, giving fastest response of the motor, and quietest operation as well (no 8KHz squeal);
- Super simple, foolproof operation! Nothing to program other than the throttle range;
- It is suitable for rc helicopter and four axis plane.
- High-quality MOSFETs for BLDC motor drive.
- Backwards-polarity protection and protection on the 5V receiver line.
- High-performance microcontroller for best compatibility with all types of motors at greater efficiency.
- Fully programmable with any standard RC remote control.
- Heat sink with a high-performance heat transmission membrane for better thermal management.
- 3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
- We can configure throttle range to be compatible with any remote control available in the market.
- Item Name:30A SimonK Procedure Brushless ESC
- Input Voltage: (2-3S Lixx red)
- Drive Current: 30A (Max: 40A/10S)
- Size 50x23x8
- Weight: 25g
- 1 x ESC SimonK 30A Red Brushless ESC Electronic Speed Controller