Description: TL072CP TL072 Dual Low Noise JFET Input Operational Amplifier A Class IC Op Amp Chip Breadboard Friendly IC DIP 8 Pin
The TL072 JFET-input operational amplifier family is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family. Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit.
The devices feature high slew rates, low-input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient. The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL072 series ideally suited for high-fidelity and audio pre-amplifier applications. Offset adjustment and external compensation options are available within the TL07x family.
- 1. Low Power Consumption
- 2. Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- 3. Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- 4. Output Short-Circuit Protection
- 5. Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% Typical
- 6. High-Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
- 7. Internal Frequency Compensation
- 8. Latch-Up-Free Operation
- 9. High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs Typica
- 1 x TL072CP TL072 Dual Low Noise JFET Input Operational Amplifier Op Amp Chip Breadboard Friendly IC DIP 8 Pin