Description: 5V 1 Channel Relay Module
This 5V Relay Module is designed by Songle with the aim of providing inexpensive but quality-focused Relays to hobbyists, Makers and general users. Despite the small size, the 1 Channel 5V Relay Module can control a separate isolated circuit of up to 10A and 250V – making it a great choice for most home project applications.
With a relay, you don’t have to stress about the dangers of high current and high voltage escaping the circuit you are controlling, as the relay provides isolation to protect both you and your low-voltage circuitry from any possible leakage. Additionally, it only requires a single input/output channel and can be operated from a wide range of different microprocessors or chip-based boards – meaning that you don’t need to have special equipment to run the relay, and can simply power and operate it with a simple circuit.
- Number of I/O Channels: 1
- Type: Digital
- Switching capacity available by 10A in spite of small size design for highdensity P.C. board mounting technique.
- Control signal: TTL level
- Max. Allowable Voltage: 250VAC/110VDC
- Max. Allowable Power Force: From C(800VAC/240W), From A(1200VA/300W)
- UL,CUL,TUV recognized.
- Indication LED for Relay’s Status
- 1 x 5V 1 Channel Relay Module