Description: Relay Module DC 5V Single Channel Trigger Relay Control Module With Screw Terminal
The Single Channel Relay Module is a convenient board which can be used to control high voltage, high current load such as motor, solenoid valves, lamps and AC load. It is designed to interface with micro-controller such as Arduino, PIC and etc. The relays terminal (COM, NO and NC) is being brought out with screw terminal. It also comes with a LED to indicate the status of relay. This is a Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) Configuration relay.
- Number of I/O Channels: 1
- DC 5v Relay Use
- Any Brand Relay Can Be use
- Switching capacity available by 10A in spite of small size design for high density P.C. board mounting technique.
- Control signal: TTL level
- Max. Allowable Voltage: 250VAC/110VDC
- Max. Allowable Power Force: From C(800VAC/240W), From A(1200VA/300W)
- UL,CUL,TUV recognized.
- Indication LED for Relay’s Status
- VCC: Power interface, V
- GND: Ground
- IN: Control interface .Drive Current at least 4mA
- COM: Control circuit ground ,Connect to GND
- Single Size: approx. 44 x 6 x 6mm
- this module is in line with international safety standards, the control area and the load area have isolation tank;
- The use of pine music authentic relay;
- With power supply and relay indicator, pull off bright, bright;
- Signal input signal, the public side and often start will lead;
- Can be used as a microcontroller development board module, can be used as a home appliance control;
- Control the DC or AC signals, can control the 220V AC load;
- There is a normally open and a normally closed contact;
- Blue terminal connected to the control line is more convenient.
- Easy to use, each set of output 3 line structure simple, reserved 6 output terminal;
- Input directly connected to the microcontroller IO port or digital circuit, the input high
- Can be used as microcontroller development board module can be used as home appliance control
- A power indicator light
- A control indicator , pull off, disconnect does not shine
- The control pin has a pull-down circuit to prevent malfunction relay vacant
- 1. High level flip-flops shows that there are trigger mode of the voltage between the signal input terminal and the ground; That is to say it is a way of short circuit trigger between signal input and VCC positive pole.
- 2. Low level flip-flops shows that there are voltage for OV trigger mode between the signal input terminal and the ground. In a word, it is a way of short circuit trigger between signal input and GND negative pole.
- 3. Please allow -mm differs due to manual measurement.
- 4. Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
- 1 x Relay Module DC 5V Single Channel Trigger Relay Control Module With Screw Terminal