Description: HW-633 Battery Charger Control Module DC12-24V Lithium Battery
This product is suitable for 6-60V battery charging control, and can set up the modes of charging voltage and stop charging voltage. Suitable for use in home charger, solar energy, Wind generator. Input charger 6-60v in the IN end, connect storage battery in OUT end. for example, setting the 12V start ,and 15V stop, when the voltage is less than 12V, The relay closes and send the charging voltage of the charger to the battery, When the voltage is higher than 15V, the relay disconnect and stop charging discharges. Is quite intelligent, helping save electricity, and safe. Automatic power outage, save energy saving energy, prolong battery life.
- Application: Easy to install and use. Available for recharging the CC and mobile phone. For home, industry, trade, etc.
- Advantage: Power failure automatically, energy saving energy, extend the life of the battery
- Input Voltage: DC 12-24V
- Display Accuracy:0.1V
- Control Accuracy:0.1V
- Output Type: direct output
- Voltage Tolerance:±0.1V
- Use: In the setting voltage value, start button play button raised, about stop button role to down key
- Item size:81x 54x23mm
- Item weight:56g
Use: In the setting voltage value, start button play button raised, about stop button role to down key
- Set the start voltage: Normal display voltage state, press to a starting voltage button ,to display the start charging voltage. long Press the start button, digital flashes, by start and stop button, set the start charging voltage value.
- Set Stop voltage: Normal Voltage normal display mode, press to a Stop voltage button ,to display the Stop charging voltage. long Press the Stop button, digital flashes, by start and stop button, set the Stop charging voltage value.
- Setting Error: Energized state while holding down the start / stop button, digital display 888, which is the factory setting
- 1 x HW-633 633 Battery Charger Control Module DC12-24V Lithium Battery Charging Control Switches Protection Board Lead Ac-id Battery Electronics Circuitry & Parts
There are no reviews yet.