Description: PC817 4 Channel Optocoupler Isolation Board Voltage Converter 3.6-30V Adapter Module Driver Photoelectric Isolated Module PC 817
Professional PC817 4 Channel Optocoupler Isolated Board Voltage Converter Adapter Module. Four way 817 optocouplers are used to realize signal control and signal isolation control. The isolation voltage can be controlled directly by single chip computer or other IO port devices. The low voltage control can be achieved. The control terminal can be used to control different voltage levels of external MOS transistor or device interface. On board 4-channel 817 is independent: it can achieve different control voltage values at the same time. PC817 4 Channel Optocoupler Isolation Board Voltage Converter Adapter Module 3.6-30V Driver Photoelectric Isolated
- This module is used when the actual operation requires isolation control and voltage conversion.
- It can realize 3.3V or 5V to control the interface of 3.6–24V voltage level. After the control terminal is turned on, the controlled terminal will also be turned on.
- Photoelectric isolation has strong anti-interference ability. Can drive big behind Power triodes, MOS tubes, etc., where high voltage driving is required, can also directly drive low power 24V relays.
- If it is a pulse signal, please note that the limit of 817 is below 4KHZ. If the control signal is greater than 4KHZ, please do not use this module, it will not work properly.
- Through the jumper cap can achieve whether the output is high potential output or low output.
- The 4th and 817 on the board are independent, which can realize simultaneous control of different voltages, etc.
- The drive terminal signal voltage: 3.6-24V
- The output voltage range: 3.6-30V (output current depends on the specific situation, but the maximum is not 10MA, the total power is certain, the voltage and current are inversely proportional)
- Board size:48x38mm;
- Long side hole distance: 42mm;
- Wide side hole distance: 32mm
- 1 x PC817 4 Channel Optocoupler Isolation Board Voltage Converter