Descriptions: GY-61 ADXL335 3-Axes Analog Output Accelerometer Module
GY-61 ADXL335 ADXL 335 Accele-rometer 3-Axis 5 Pin Analog Output Module Ang-ular Tran-sducer 3V 5V For Arduino Ang-ular Sensor Ti-lt Angle Board Electrical Circuitry & Parts
We’ve updated our favorite triple-axis accelerometer to now have an on-board 3.3V regulator – making it a perfect choice for interfacing with a 5V microcontroller such as the Arduino. This breakout comes with 3 analog outputs for X, Y and Z axis measurements on a 0.75″x0.75″ breakout board. The ADXL335 is the latest and greatest from Analog Devices, known for their exceptional quality MEMS devices. The VCC takes up to 5V in and regulates it to 3.3V with an output pin. The analog outputs are ratio metric: that means that 0g measurement output is always at half of the 3.3V output (1.65V), -3g is at 0v and 3g is at 3.3V with full scaling in between. Fully assembled and tested. Comes with 8 pin 0.1″ standard header in case you want to use it with a breadboard or perf board. Two 2mm (0.08″) mounting holes for easy attachment. The XYZ filter capacitors are 0.1uF for a 50 Hz bandwidth.
- ADXL345 digital output (support the I2C/SPI, IIC interface, by default), low power consumption, compact acceleration sensor.
- The GY-61 module support 5 V / 3.3 V input voltage, the onboard power supply chip RT9161, low pressure drop of more than 1117, corresponding to load faster, very suitable for high power supply noise environment.
- ADXL335 module (three-axis acceleration sensor analog output), 5 Pin headers are pre soldered.
- The 3-axis accelerometer angular transducer sensor analog X, Y, Z three-axis output angle code direct output.
- Widely used for electronic DIY, lab, experiment etc.
- Onboard LDO Voltage regulator
- Can be interfaced with 3V3 or 5V Microcontroller.
- All necessary Components are populated.
- Ultra Low Power: 40uA in measurement mode, 0.1uA in [email protected] 2.5V
- Tap/Double Tap Detection
- Free-Fall Detection
- Analog output
- Build in ultra low noise linear LDO voltage regulator
- Built-in onboard filters, which reduce noise from the motor and other high current electronics
- All sensors connected to the I2C bus
- You can easily select two I2C address for MPU6050 by soldered jumper
- Power LED
- Build in Logic level converter for I2C
- Designed for 5V logic level
- Name: ADXL335 module (triaxial accelerometer analog output)
- Model: GY-61
- Supply Range: 3V – 5V DC
- Full-scale range: +/- 3g
- Current: 400uA
- 5 Pin
- Output: Analog (X,Y,Z outputs)
- Sensitivity: 300mV/g (Typ)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Dimensions: 15.7mm x 20.3mm x 11.6mm (L * W * H)
- FPV, RC and Robots systems
- GPS navigation systems
- Impact recognition and logging
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Motion-activated functions
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- Free-fall detection
- 6D-orientation detection
- 1 x ADXL335 3-axes Analog Output Accelerometer Module