Description: Arduino Nano R3 ATMEGA328P With USB Cable Arduino Compatible
NANO Arduino Nano ATMEGA328 Microcontroller With USB Cables Arduino NANO V3 Development Board Arduino Nano R3 For Electronic Projects
MEGA Arduino Mega 2560 R3 ATmega2560 Microcontroller AVR Development Board With USB Cable Arduino Mega R3 For Electronics Project
- Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O: Pin 40mA
- Flash Memory: 32KB (of which 2KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 2KB
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- USB 2.0 Male A to Mini B 5-pin cable.
- Allows you to connect Arduino Nano V3 with Mini USB port to computer.
- Up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate.
- Cable Total Length: 30 cm.
- Weight: 15 gm.
The Arduino Nano can be powered via the mini-B USB connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
Here are few of its application but it has an extensive range which we can’t discuss here. So here’s the tip of the iceberg:
- Embedded Systems.
- Control Systems.
So, that was all for today’s tutorial. I hope you have enjoyed it and are gonna share your comments. Will meet you guys in next tutorial. Till then take care and have fun !!! 🙂
- 1 x Arduino Nano R3 ATMEGA328P With USB Cable Arduino Compatible
tokitahmid4 (verified owner) –
Most of the Arduino nano are gerat .