Description: Arduino Mega R3 Prototy Shield
This ProtoShield V3 compatible with Mega R3 2560 makes it easy for you to design custom circuits. You can solder parts to the prototyping area to create your project, or use it with a small solderless breadboard to quickly test circuits ideas without having to solder. It’s got extra connections for all of the Arduino I/O pins, and it’s got space to mount through-hole and surface mount integrated circuits. It’s a convenient way to make your custom circuit and Arduino into a single module.
- Plugs directly into an Arduino MEGA with no soldering required.
- Allows soldering of components directly on to the shield
- Comes with mini breadboard which can be fixed directly onto the shield allowing for solderless prototyping.
- Integrated power indicator, status lights and reset button
- MEGA preferred prototype controller expansion board
- Wide prototyping area
- Seamlessly plugged into the Arduino Mega2560
- Arduino pinout
- Reset button
- Indicator of power and status
- Solder components directly
- ICSP connector
- 14 pin SMD footprint (50 mils pitch)
- 20 pin Through Hole footprint (100 mils pitch)
- 1 x Arduino Mega R3 Prototy Shield