Description: USB PL2303 To TTL Converter RS232 4 Pin 5V Adapter Module With Cable
USB To Serial TTL Cable PL2303 is easiest way ever to connect to your micro controller, Raspberry Pi, WiFi router serial console port. Inside the big USB plug is a USB Serial conversion chip (Prolific PL2303) and at the end of the 36″ cable are four wire – red power, black ground, white RX into USB port, and green TX out of the USB port. The power pin provides the 5V @ 500mA direct from the USB port and the RX/TX pins are 3.3V level for interfacing with the most common 3.3V logic level chip-sets.
Because of the separated pin plugs, this cable is ideal for powering and connecting up to the debug/login console on the Raspberry Pi or Beagle-bone Black.
- RED Wire – Power 5V, 500mA
- BLACK Wire – Ground
- WHITE Wire – RX
- GREEN Wire – TX
- Fully enclosed professional finish.
- Built-in PL2303 USB to Serial Controller
- Designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects
- TTL interface output, easy to connect to your MCU
- Dual 3.3V and 5V Power output (by Changing the red wire termination)
- Can independently power the circuit with 5V or 3.3V
- Red – power. This pin provides up to 500mA current. YOU MUST NOT use other power supplies if you choose to power the target device with this Adaptor.
- Black – ground (always needed, regardless if the Adaptor is powering the target device or not)
- White RX (3.3V, which is compatible with 5V logic)
- Green TX (3.3V, which is compatible with 5V logic)
- 1 x USB PL2303 To TTL Converter RS232 4 Pin 5V Adapter Module With Cable