Description: TCRT5000 Infrared Sensor Switch Line Track Sensor TCRT 5000 Infrared Reflectance Tracking Sensor Obstacle Avoidance Sensor
The TCRT5000 and TCRT5000L are reflective sensors which include an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which blocks visible light. The package includes two mounting clips. TCRT5000L is the long lead version. The TCRT5000(L) has a compact construction where the emitting-light source and the detector are arranged in the same direction to sense the presence of an object by using the reflective IR beam from the object. The detector consists of a phototransistor.
1. Compact construction, sense the presence of an object by using the reflective IR beam from the object.
2. Consists of a phototransistor.
3. Snap-in construction for PCB mounting.
4. Plastic polycarbonate housing construction which prevents crosstalk.
5. Position sensor for shaft encoder.
6. Detection of reflective materials such as paper, IBM cards, magnetic tapes, etc.
7. Limit switch foe mechanical motions in VCR.
8. General purpose – wherever the space is limited.
Sensing Distance: 12mm.
Operating Wavelength: 950 mm.
Sensing Method: Reflective.
Reverse Voltage: 5V.
Forward Current: 60mA.
Forward Surge Current: 3A.
Emitter Power Dissipation: 100mW.
Collector Emitter Voltage: 70V .
Emitter Collector Voltage: 5V.
Collector Current: 100mA.
Detector Power Dissipation: 100mW.
Sensor Total Power Dissipation: 200mW.
Operating Temperature: -25°C ~ +85°C.
1 x TCRT5000 Infrared Sensor Switch Line Track Sensor TCRT 5000 Infrared Reflectance Tracking Sensor Obstacle Avoidance Sensor