Descriptions: Medium Size TSOP 38238 IR Receiver 3 Leg Remote Control IR Infrared LED Receiver Head Photoelectric Switch
MEDIUM Size TSOP38238 TSOP 38238 IR Receiver 3 Pin Leg Leads Remote Control IR Infrared LED Light Receiver Head Photoelectric Switch For Remote Control DIY
Use this IR Receiver Diode – TSOP38238, a simple IR receiver for infrared remote control of your next project. With low power consumption and an easy to use package, it mates well with embedded electronics and can be used with common IR remotes.
The TSOP38238 a miniaturized receiver for infrared remote control systems. A PIN diode and a preamplifier are assembled on a lead frame while the epoxy package acts as an IR filter. The demodulated output signal can be directly decoded by a microprocessor. The TSOP382 is compatible with all common IR remote control data formats.
- Very low supply current
- Photo-detector and preamplifier in one package
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Improved shielding against EMI
- Supply voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Sensing distance: 45m
- B.P.F frequency: 38.0 kHz
- Supply voltage: 2.5V- 5.5V
- Mounting type: through hole
- Operating temperature: -25°C ~ 85°C (TA)
- Directivity: 45°
- Supply Current: 350µA
- High Level Pulse Width: 0.8 ms
- Low Level Pulse Width: 0.8 ms
- Power Dissipation: 10 mW
- Optical switch.
- Light detecting portion of a remote control.
- AV instruments such as Audio, TV, VCR, CD, MD, DVD, etc.
- Home appliances such as Air-conditioner, Fan, etc.
- CATV set-top boxes.
- Multi-media Equipment.
- Very low supply current.
- Photo-detector and preamplifier in one package.
- Internal filter for PCM frequency.
- Improved shielding against EMI.
- Supply voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V.
- Improved immunity against ambient light
- Very Low Supply Current
- Photo Detector and Preamplifier in One Package
- Internal Filter for PCM Frequency
- Improved Shielding Against EMI
- Improved Immunity Against Ambient Light
- Insensitive to Supply Voltage Ripple and Noise
- 1 x Medium Size TSOP IR Receiver 3 Leg Remote Control IR Infrared LED Receiver Head Photoelectric Switch For Remote TV CD Camera DIY