Description: Infrared Proximity GP2Y0A02YK0F Analog Sensor Long Range Sharp Distance Measuring Sensor
GP2Y0A02YK0F Infrared Proximity Analog Sensor Long Range Sharp Distance Measuring Sensor Unit 20 To 150cm Electronics Circuitry & Parts
Infrared proximity sensor made by Sharp. Part # GP2Y0A02YK0F has an analog output that varies from 2.8V at 15cm to 0.4V at 150cm with a supply voltage between 4.5 and 5.5VDC. The sensor has a Japanese Solderless Terminal (JST) Connector. We recommend purchasing the related pigtail below or soldering wires directly to the back of the module.
- Operating voltage: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Average current consumption: 33 mA (note: this sensor draws current in large, short bursts, and the manufacturer recommends putting a 10 µF capacitor or larger across power and ground close to the sensor to stabilize the power supply line)
- Distance measuring range: 20 cm to 150 cm (8″ to 60″)
- Output type: analog voltage
- Output voltage differential over distance range: 2.05 V (typical)
- Update period: 38 ± 10 ms
- Size: 44.5 mm × 18.9 mm × 21.6 mm (1.75″ × 0.75″ × 0.85″)
- Weight: 5 g (0.18 oz)
- Long range detection (20-150 cm)
- No external circuitry required
- Analog output type
- 1 x Infrared Proximity GP2Y0A02YK0F Analog Sensor Long Range Sharp Distance Measuring Sensor Unit 20 To 150cm
There are no reviews yet.