Description: G1″ Water Flow Sensor
Liquid flow sensor, thread diameter: 1 “.
Principle of operation – inside the sensor there is a rotor with a magnet, during the flow of liquid the rotor moves, which causes changes in the magnetic field, which are read by the hall sensor located in the sensor. The number of pulses generated by the sensor is proportional to the amount of liquid flowing at a given moment.
Flow calculation principle: Output frequency = flow * 4.8 which means that for the sensor output frequency equal to 48 Hz, the amount of flowing liquid is equal to 48 / 4.8 = 10 (L / min).
- Minimum supply voltage: DC 4.5V
- Current consumption: 15mA (DC 5V)
- Supply voltage: DC 5V ~ 24V
- Measuring range: 1 ~ 60L / min
- Maximum output load: ≤10mA (DC 5V)
- Working temperature: ≤80 ℃
- Liquid temperature: ≤120 ℃
- Permissible humidity: 35% ～ 90% RH
- Permissible water pressure: ≤2.0MPa
- Sensor storage temperature: -25 ～ + 80 ℃
- Sensor storage humidity: 25% ～ 95% RH
Connection to the measuring system:
About the Wiring:
Red Connect Positive;
Yellow OUT Connect signal output;
Black GND Connect Negative.
Suitable for water purifier, water heaters, credit card machines, water vending machines,
coffee machines, smart card equipment, the boiler and other flow measurement devices!
Prohibite dramatic impact and chemical erosion.
Prohibite throw or hit.
Vertical installation, the inclination is no more than 5 degrees.
Media temperature should not exceed 120degree.
1 x G1″ Water Flow Sensor