MFRC-522 RFID Module RFID module is based on MFRC-522. MF RC522 is applied to 13.56MHz contactless communication highly integrated chip card reader, is NXP for the “Three Tables” application launch of a low-voltage, low-cost, small size and non-contact card reader chip, smart instrumentation and portable handheld devices developed better choice. MF RC522 using advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols. Support 14443A compatible transponder signals. The digital part handles ISO14443A framing and error detection. In addition, support fast CRYPTO1 encryption algorithms, terminology validation MIFARE products. MFRC522 supports MIFARE Series higher speed non-contact communication, two-way data transfer rates up to 424kbit / s. As a highly integrated 13.56MHz card reader new family of chips, MF RC522 MF RC500 and MF RC530 and there are many similarities, but also have many features and differences. It is between the host communication using SPI mode, helps to reduce connection, reduce PCB board size and cost.
This module adopts Philips MFRC522 original reader circuit chip design, easy to use, low cost, suitable for equipment development, development of advanced applications such reader users, the need for RF card terminal design / production of the user. This module can be loaded directly into a variety of readers molds. Module uses voltage of 3.3V, through the SPI interface simple few lines can be directly connected to the user any CPU board communication module can guarantee stable and reliable work.
- Current :13-26mA / DC 3.3V
- Idle Current :10-13mA / DC 3.3V
- Sleep current: <80uA
- Peak current: <30mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70, mifare UltraLight, mifare Pro, mifare Desfire
- Product Physical Characteristics: Dimensions: 40mm × 60mm
- Environmental Operating temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
- Environment Storage temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
- Relative Humidity: 5% -95%
- Module Interface SPI Parameters
- Data Transfer Rate: Max. 10Mbit / s
- Dimensions: 60mm × 39mm
- 1. MFRC522 is a highly integrated read and write chip which is applicable to 13.56MHz contactless communications.
- 2. It is a non-contact read and writer card chip, low voltage, low cost and small size, is a better choice for smart meters and portable handheld devices development.
- 3. MF RC522 completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
- 4. Support 14443A compatible transponder signals. The digital part handles ISO14443A framing and error detection. In addition, support fast CRYPTO1 encryption algorithms, terminology validation MIFARE products.
- 5. MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
- 6. As a highly integrated 13.56MHz card reader new family of chips, there are many similarities between MF RC522, MF RC500 and MF RC530, but also have many differences. Communication between it and the host SPI mode helps to reduce the connection, reduce PCB board size and cost.
- 1 x RFID MFRC-522 RC522 RF IC Card Sensor Module With S50 Key Card Keychain 13.56MH For Arduino UNO Mega 2560 R3 Nano Raspberry Pi